Sunday, December 8, 2013

Business Cards for Special Needs Families

 
I was reminded on facebook today about "special needs" business cards a dear friend of mine had made years ago.  When I saw these cards I just had to make my own, so that is what I did.  About a year ago I made these business cards to keep with me when we are out and about.  They have come in handy not only when my children are having some issues, but also to spread the word about early childhood trauma, mental health,  and attachment issues.  You can easily make these to fit your unique family situation or answer questions and comments that you frequently here. 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nicest information!!! I'll be enchanted to greatly help due to what I've learnt from here. business cards print at 55printing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...